constructs a Cake Wavelet stack having n orientations, dimensions size x size with default parameters.
constructs a Cake Wavelet stack having n orientations, dimensions size x size with the specified options.
- CakeWaveletStack creates a set of (complex) orientation sensitive wavelets that can be used to create an Orientation Score from a 2D image (see OrientationScoreTransform).
- Cake wavelets are constructed in the Fourier domain as , with ω = (ρ cos φ, ρ sin φ). denotes the kth order B-spline given by , with .
specifies the radial function given by
- Applying Normal to the output of CakeWaveletStack returns an Association.
- The output of CakeWaveletStack is an ObjCakeWavelet, which is a child of the ObjOrientationWavelet.
- The following options can be given:
"Directional" False Whenever the spatial wavelets are single or double headed "Design" "N" Specifies the design constraints for the wavelets "InflectionPoint" 0.8 Specifies the inflection point in radial direction of the gaussian window "SplineOrder" 3 Specifies the order of the B-Spline that is used to create the wavelets "MnOrder" 8 Specifies the order of the MnWindow "DcStandardDeviation" 8 The standard deviation of the gaussian that is used to remove the center "OverlapFactor" 1 Sets how many B-Splines overlap, thereby not narrowing the angular resolution
- Symmetry of the orientation axes is used whenever it is possible to limit the use of memory and decrease the computation time from processing steps.